What are cookies?
Cookies are small data files that are placed on your computer or mobile device when you visit a website. Cookies are widely used by website owners in order to make their websites work, or to work more efficiently, as well as to provide reporting information.
Cookies set by parties other than the website owner (in this case, Hyperloop Technologies, Inc.) are called "third party cookies". Third party cookies enable third party features or functionality to be provided on or through the website (e.g. like advertising, interactive content and analytics). The parties that set these third party cookies can recognize your computer both when it visits the website in question and also when it visits certain other websites.
We use third party cookies for several reasons. Some cookies are required for technical reasons in order for our Website to operate, and we refer to these as "essential" or "strictly necessary" cookies. Other cookies also enable us to track and target the interests of our users to enhance the experience on our Website. Third parties serve cookies through our Website for advertising, analytics and other purposes. This is described in more detail below.
The specific types of third party cookies served through our Website and the purposes they perform are described below:
Essential website cookies:
- Type of cookie: These cookies are strictly necessary to provide you with services available through our Website and to use some of its features, such as access to secure areas.
- How to refuse: Because these cookies are strictly necessary to deliver the Website to you, you cannot refuse them. You can block or delete them by changing your browser settings however, as described below under the heading "How can I control cookies?"
Performance and functionality cookies:
- Type of cookie: These cookies are used to enhance the performance and functionality of our Website but are non-essential to their use. However, without these cookies, certain functionality may become unavailable.
- Who serves these cookies: New Relic uses session cookies to help you fill out forms.
- How to refuse: To refuse these cookies, please follow the instructions below under the heading "How can I control cookies?"
Analytics and customisation cookies:
- Type of cookie: These cookies collect information that is used either in aggregate form to help us understand how our Website is being used or how effective are marketing campaigns are, or to help us customize our Website for you.
- Who serves these cookies: Google Analytics cookies are in place to track user’s time on site, pages visited, etc.
- How to refuse: To refuse these cookies, please follow the instructions below under the heading "How can I control cookies?" Alternatively, Google provides an opt-out tool.
Social networking cookies
- Type of cookie: These cookies are used to enable you to share pages and content that you find interesting on our Website through third party social networking and other websites. These cookies may also be used for advertising purposes too.
- Who serves these cookies: addtoany.com allows you to share our content and for us to log which content is most popular; Facebook.com; Twitter.com; LinkedIn.com; Youtube.com; Instagram.com.
- How to refuse: To refuse these cookies, please follow the instructions below under the heading "How can I control cookies?"Alternatively, see the following pages for more information on how to opt-out: Facebook; Twitter; LinkedIn; YouTube; Instagram
How can I control cookies?
You have the right to decide whether to accept or reject cookies. You can exercise your cookie preferences by clicking on the appropriate opt-out links provided in the cookie table above.
How often will you update this Cookie Statement?
The date at the top of this Cookie Statement indicates when it was last updated.
Where can I get further information?
Address: 2159 Bay Street, Los Angeles, CA 90021